Five surprising things (at least they were/are surprising to me) from the past year or so:
1. I’ve been on a real rollercoaster.
2. I like shrimp — as long as it isn’t served cold.
3. The second Marked by Love CD still hasn’t been (and cannot be) released yet. Soon though…
4. I actually rely on Twitter… Sad, but true.
5. Things aren’t always the way I hoped they would be. Not new news but somehow still surprising to me.
6. I cannot count.
And now for something completely different… so last time I was on about defining myself and finding something more about who I am, etc. Instead of trying to follow up with something at least as deep, I decided to try another approach.
I decided to ask Google. I haven’t done this for a while, so maybe I would learn new, exciting things about myself…
So… Google… searching… on: “Donna Harris is”
The bestest and most interesting responses?
- Donna Harris is on Facebook. <well duh…>
- Dr. Donna Harris isInstalled as Eighth President of Minnehaha Academy. <i’m not, but if i were, that would be among the greatest named places ever to be the 8th president of!>
- Donna Harris is the chief operating officer at NSI and carries a broad array of corporate leadership expertise across small and large businesses.
- Donna Harris is the manager of the Mirage poker room, the second largest cardroom in Las Vegas.
- Donna Harris is remarkably well informed about community and economic development, particularly downtown programs such as Main Street and the intersection of economic development with heritage issues. She is generous with her knowledge, responsive to her clients, and she communicates extremely well.
- Donna Harris Is this you? <hahaha sure it is…>
- Donna Harris is friends with . <i somehow doubt it…>
- Donna Harris is a Teaching Fellow in Development Economics, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge. <again with the economics… no… but teaching at Cambridge sounds pretty wicked awesome>
- Miss Donna Harris is probably the only parole officer ever mentioned in the “Thank you’s” of any rap album. i were a parole officer, this might actually have been me…>
- Donna Harris is on TV 0 times in the next two weeks. i haven’t been on TV since 1995>
- Donna Harris is the songwriter-arranger for the group, and sings the third vocal line much of the time. <HAHA this IS me… from the Marked By Love website>
- DONNA HARRIS is AWESOME!!! <i did not plant this, i promise you.>
- Donna Harris is the museum manager. <umm… no.>
- Donna Harris is a fictional character from the long running ITV drama The Bill. i feel like a fictional character…>
- Donna Harris is a reporter for The Mississippi Press. <i am not, but i can spell Mississippi… and Mississauga>
- Donna Harris is a solo artist as well as a collaborator. myspace profile this time>
- Donna Harris is the new Director of Children’s Ministry. <no, although there are times it may feel like it… hahahah>
- Donna Harris is always fun to be around.
- DONNA.HARRIS is glad its the weekend!! <YES!! and it is for me too… it’s my Friday this Tuesday! yay!>
- Donna Harris is an MSc graduate of the Economic History. <no no no – not economics>
- Donna Harris is working on how to post pictures! <i did figure this out a while back actually…>
- Donna Harris is a busy mom. i hope.>
- Donna Harris is the # 1557 ranked full name in Wyoming. <this is the coolest Donna Harris fact ever.>
- DONNA HARRIS is warned to appear in this court within 30 days of the first publication of this Warning Order… i miss this… was it in Wyoming? the poker room? sheesh…>
Thus endeth the pointless post.
So tell me… who dreams of a gourmet type hot dog joint, where all the Salvation Army folk go before a big concert or event???? There’s a huge line-up and it’s like being at Swiss Chalet before the National final program or the Festival of Gospel Song. Except it’s not… because it’s the gourmet hot dog place. The signs are bright yellow. The location is downtown (New York, I think….?) and you can get to it from the back door or the front… although it takes longer from the back. And it’s just across the street from the hotel where we’re all staying. Which is actually kind of like the Axiom in Wall-E, with tracks for chairs that take you places…. except when you fall off or outsmart the system. Man, I wish I remembered more… it was one crazy weird dream.